Thursdays 8pm to 10pm
Coaching for all levels of Freestyle.
The session covers complete beginners through to advanced riders. The coaching takes you through a progression of skills and tricks to greatly increase your skills and confidence in the park. Beginners will learn fun easy to do tricks and the basics of how to use and ride the park and its features. intermediate/ advanced riders will be coached into harder tricks and the use of harder features, focusing on style and consistency of the tricks.
Prices (per person)
2 hours lesson: £55
Details & Conditions
- Helmets must be worn.
- Please bring your own gloves (you can buy them at the Snow Center)
- Equipment can be provided such as clothes, boots, board and helmet.
- Extra protection like knee pads elbow pads and back protectors are advised but not essential.
- Minimum standard: Passed off from the lesson slope or able to do controlled link turns on the main slope.
- Minimum age 8.
- Meet up point:: Floor 1 at the benches near the slope entrance.