The all weather dry slope is perfect for beginners to learn the basics. There is plenty of room on the slope giving learners space to concentrate and practice. Learners can have the full attention from the instructor to help make the lesson safe, fun and an all round positive experience.
In the lesson learners will be taught about the snowboard equipment and how to use it. Learn to use the edges of the board to help with slowing down and breaking. How to slide across the slope at a controlled speed. How to do basic turns and develop them into controlled linked turns. When they are ready they will learn the button lift and have a go on the main slope. When they have adjusted to the main slope and are in control of their linked turns they will be passed off to use the main slope.
To take their skills further we offer coaching at either Gosling Dry Slope or The Snow Centre. Further coaching options are skill development, riding performance, flatland tricks and freestyle park tricks.
Prices (per person)
60 Minute lesson: £50
90 Minute lesson: £65
120 Minute lesson: £80
Details & Conditions
- All snowboard equipment is supplied.
- lessons are 1-to-1 and for 1 person only.
- Please bring your own gloves and suitable outdoor clothing. Arms must be covered.
- Helmets are provided and must be worn
- Meet up point is at the Gosling Ski Centre at the hut at the bottom of the slope.