Choose from a full day of 5 hours coaching, or half day of 3 hours coaching (session finishes at lunch).
Snowboard flatland coaching day camps focus on riding performance and flatland freestyle skills and tricks. There is so much you can learn and do on a snowboard without the need for kickers and rails. The session will focus on you being in complete control of your snowboard, whether its perfecting turns, switch riding, carving, 180s, 360s, 540s, 720s!, front flips! or insane trick combos, we have the techniques and coaching know how to help you learn and master these skills.
On slope at: 10:00 – 11:30.
Tea break: 11:30 – 12:00.
On slope at: 12:00 – 13:30.
Lunch: 13:30 – 14:30.
On slope: 14:30 – 16:30
On slope at: 09:00 – 10:30
Tea break: 10:30 – 11:00
On slope at: 11:00 – 12:30
Lunch: 12:30 – 13:30
On slope: 13:30 – 15:30 (full day)
Prices (per person)
Half day (3.5 hours): £65
Full day (5.5 hours): £90
Details & Conditions
- Slope pass is included.
- Equipment is included if needed, such as clothes, boots, board and helmet.
- Helmets must be worn.
- Please bring your own gloves (you can buy them at the Snow Center)
- Extra protection like knee pads elbow pads and back protectors are advised but not essential.
- Minimum standard: Passed off from the lesson slope or able to do controlled link turns on the main slope.
- Minimum age 8.
- Meet up point:: Floor 1 at the benches near the slope entrance.