Trick Tech is currently offering 3 hours flatland snowboard coaching for beginners to advanced riders. The course is suitable for Adults and more advanced Juniors.
Snowboard flatland coaching day camps focus on riding performance and flatland freestyle skills and tricks. There is so much you can learn and do on a snowboard without the need for kickers and rails. The session will focus on you being in complete control of your snowboard, whether its perfecting turns, switch riding, carving, 180s, 360s, 540s, 720s!, front flips! or insane trick combos, we have the techniques and coaching know how to help you learn and master these skills.
3 hour session:
Meet ready to ride at 08:00 in rental area. The session is 3 hours long there will be a short drinks, snack break midway for those wanting it.
Equipment is included if needed.
Prices (per person)
Half day (3hours)
Slope pass and coaching: £90
Just coaching: £38
(You will need to buy your own slope pass from The Snow Centre)
Details & Conditions
- Slope pass is included.
- Equipment is included if needed, such as clothes, boots, board and helmet.
- Helmets must be worn.
- Please bring your own gloves (you can buy them at the Snow Center)
- Extra protection like knee pads elbow pads and back protectors are advised but not essential.
- Minimum standard: Passed off from the lesson slope or able to do controlled link turns on the main slope.
- Minimum age 8.
- Meet up point:: Floor 1 at the benches near the slope entrance.