Snowboard Coaching, Riding performance and in particular Flatland freestyle coaching, which is Trick Techs specialty. We have pioneered this type of coaching over many years. You will see a big improvement in your riding in just one session!
These sessions are aimed at pushing your riding to the max. Along the way you will improve in all aspects of snowboarding. Riding techniques, confidence, control, style, tricks, butters, fitness and fun! will all improve on these sessions. Flatland is also the best way to get into freestyle park riding.
Suitable for main slope newbies through to advanced riders.
Open sessions are available for up to 5 people to book on.
If you would like a snowboard park session please book a Thursday evening slot. All other days and times are for flatland tricks and riding performance.
Prices (per person) - midweek
1 hour lesson: £49
2 hour lesson: £65
3 hour lesson: £99
4 hour lesson: £129
Prices (per person) - weekend
1 hour lesson: £61
2 hour lesson: £77
3 hour lesson: £111
4 hour lesson: £141
Details & Conditions
- Slope pass is included.
- Equipment is included if needed, such as clothes, boots, board and helmet.
- Helmets must be worn.
- You will need to bring your own gloves or you can purchase some at the snow centre.
- Extra protection like knee pads elbow pads and back protectors are advised but not essential.
- Minimum standard: Passed off from the lesson slope or able to do controlled link turns on the main slope.
- Minimum age 8.
- Meet up point:: Floor 1 at the benches near the slope entrance.