The park freestyle session is currently up to 3 people per session which includes up to 3 hours coaching on a freestyle park consisting of drop in features.
The park freestyle session includes a warm up session to find your legs, practice basic tricks and to give the coach a chance to see what your riding is like before riding the freestyle park.
The session will then move onto the drop in freestyle features, consisting of fast paced laps to keep a good flow in the park and informal coaching tips to help progress confidence, skills, style and tricks.
The session is made up of two 1h:30m sessions and has a 30 minute break between them.
Park features and coaches can vary.
Prices (per person)
Half day (3.5 hours): £65
Full day (5.5 hours): £90
Details & Conditions
- Helmets must be worn.
- Please bring your own gloves (you can buy them at the Snow Center)
- Equipment can be provided such as clothes, boots, board and helmet.
- Extra protection like knee pads elbow pads and back protectors are advised but not essential.
- Minimum standard: Passed off from the lesson slope or able to do controlled link turns on the main slope.
- Minimum age 8.
- Meet up point:: Floor 1 at the benches near the slope entrance.
** NEEDS A BOOKING WIDGET **