Wednesdays 6pm to 8pm
The session is all about Flatland Freestyle! Perfect for snowboarders that want to learn fun little tricks or push their tricks into the more advanced flatland tricks and combos. The session is also ideal if your wanting to get into flatland freestyle.
Prices (per person)
2 hours lesson: £55
Details & Conditions
- Helmets must be worn.
- Please bring your own gloves (you can buy them at the Snow Center)
- Equipment can be provided such as clothes, boots, board and helmet.
- Extra protection like knee pads elbow pads and back protectors are advised but not essential.
- Minimum standard: Passed off from the lesson slope or able to do controlled link turns on the main slope.
- Minimum age 8.
- Meet up point:: Floor 1 at the benches near the slope entrance.